What I Got For Christmas 2019

Saturday 11 January 2020


Happy new year everyone! I hope you all were able to relax and enjoy the festive period with your loved ones. For the first post of the year, I thought I'd look back over the festive period and show what I was ever so kindly gifted. Of course, Christmas isn't just about receiving gifts, it's a time to surround yourself with your favourite people, and come together to enjoy the moment. However, I love reading these kinds of posts and it always is great to look back on, or to act as inspiration for the coming year for gifting ideas. Let's get to it.


My Dad ever so kindly paid for my hair straighteners to have an upgrade. I have always sworn by GHD's, ever since I had my first pair when I was back in middle school. They came absolutely everywhere with me - abroad, on sleepovers, over night stays, and even camping. They heat up super quickly, and have lasted me up until now. My old pair were very well loved, and were definitely in need of a refresh. This GHD styler definitely hasn't disappointed. I am trying my best to stop using as much heat on my hair daily, but when I do use them, they do the job well. Curling, straightening, waving or just sorting out my parting, they work wonders and I don't know what I would do without them. Thank you Dad.


It has almost turned into a running joke with my family and Sam's family, at my desperation to have a dog, specifically a little pug. That it was no surprise to have been treated to some really sweet pug related items on Christmas day. This gorgeous pug fleece blanket was a merch item, sold by ThatPugPablo&Co. It is super soft, and the fact that it has their three little pugs on it, is just the cutest thing. As you can see, some other pug related fluffy presents were also some of my favourites haha.
I had a new handbag for my birthday, of which was too small to fit my Ted Baker purse in that I was gifted last year, Sam spoilt me with >this< card holder, that now sits perfectly in my gorgeous grey handbag. I was also treated too a Bath and Body Works candle, Mac Soft and Gentle, a candle making workshop which I thoroughly enjoyed (post to follow), as well as some other bits that I am more than sure you'll all see over time. Thank you so much Sam.


My grandparents and aunty spoilt me to a super cosy dressing gown, chocolates and more pug related items (you can tell the obsession is real haha).

Thank you to Callum and Rachel for my lovely secret santa pressies. An incredibly warm blanket scarf and a jasmine scented candle which is just divine. As well as a pretty pair of silver jewelled huggie hoops. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Which gift was your favourite to gift this Christmas?
Amber X

Post a Comment

© amberatlanta. Design by FCD.