Destination Bucketlist for The UK

Saturday 16 February 2019


Travelling is something that I love to do - immersing yourself in a new place surrounded by new food, new faces, new traditions, new places to explore and get to know, is such a favourite of mine. Obviously it does come at a cost, but there is nothing like counting down the days to a trip that you have coming up. I am fortunate enough to have travelled to some amazing places - New York, Paris, San Francisco, Florida, and Ibiza are only some. Whilst I love the excitement of getting packed, all ready for the airport, sometimes jumping in the car, or on a train to visit another part of your own country that is just as exciting. The UK is full of some absolutely gorgeous sights and views, all of which would be incredible to see, just as well as some of the famous cities and places around the world. I thought to put together a list of the place in the UK that I haven't been too, but would love to visit at some point.

Lulworth Cove
I frequently see photos of this stunning piece of the Jurassic Coast in the South of England on Pinterest and am left in awe each time. It's unique shape created by the sea looks gorgeous in the height of summer. My Dad took me to Durdle Door when I was much younger, and if this part of the coast compares to that, then I can imagine it's stunning.

Lake District
This has been a dream of mine for so long now. I would love to have a massive digital detox here one day - no phones, no emails or messages. To be free from all of that to just enjoy and take in the incredible surroundings.

John O'Groats 
It makes sense that having been to Lands End a few times, that a trip to the other end of the country must be done. I have only ever been to Edinburgh, so I'd love to venture further into Scotland!

St Michael's Mount
When the tide is out, I believe you can walk all the way over to the island where St Micheal's Mount is. Cornwall is full of little gems and I believe this to be one - but there is only one way to find out!

Have you been to any of these places? Where do you want to visit?
Amber X

6 comments

  1. Great post - I really want to go back to the UK soon, as I have a friend studying in London and want to visit! Will definitely be keeping these places in mind when I go!
    -Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! London is amazing, you'll love it xx

      Delete
  2. I'd love to visit the Lake District, it looks like such a beautiful place xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It genuinely looks so dreamy - think it would be so tranquil xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't been to the UK yet, but would love to make a road trip around Europe someday!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete

© amberatlanta. Design by FCD.