Favs From February

Saturday 3 March 2018


The end of another month only means one thing... A favourites post of course. I never seem to accumulate enough things over the course of the month to be able to speak about them when a new month starts, but hey, that's a good thing in my eyes (or so my bank account thinks). Here are a mixture of things that I have rediscovered or have come to love throughout the month of February.  



Mac 'Retro' Lipstick and Mac 'Chicory' Lip Liner - These two I have had in my collection for aaaages, but are products that I never find myself reaching for. On a whim, this month I have been trying more shades for my lips than my usual go-to combo, and have fallen back in love with this pair. Together they make a beautiful, muted brick red/brown shade. Nothing too bright or bold, but definitely a step away from the nude side of things. 

Lingerie - Is this TMI? Oh well. Recently I have been well and truly into pretty, lace underwear sets - this one being just one gorgeous set that I have picked up. This number is from Asos (shock) and looks cute under little strappy tops, and even slouchy, baggy jumpers. Asos have so many beautifully detailed pieces on their website at the moment. If you're in the market for some cute bras, take yourself over there now! There is definitely something about wearing delicate, matching underwear that makes me feel like I have everything together haha. 


Flowers - I am never usually one to have flowers in my room, but this month the change was made. Flowers are a great way to add more colour and life into a room, in a temporary way. The smell and sight of them is definitely something I have enjoyed this month. Especially as Spring is slowly but surely creeping upon us all, flowers have made a lovely new addition to the corner of my chest of drawers. 

Clothes - As I have mentioned on my blog before, I am the worst when it comes to finding new pieces for my wardrobe. I am just so fussy, and consider where I will truly wear something before I make a purchase. But as of late, I have found SO many pieces that I just couldn't be without. This Topshop dotty cami has been one of them. The button down detail is gorgeous, and I am a fan of light, floaty tops to wear with jeans and sandals. You'll definitely be seeing a lot of this one in the warmer months to come. 

What have you been loving in the month of February?
Amber X

12 comments

  1. The dotted top that you linked is so cute! Definitely my style, too x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really easy to piece together with different outfits too! Definitely going to be wearing it like crazy haha! x

      Delete
  2. I buy nearly all my lingerie on Asos! They have a great range and styles, and are normally pretty true to size. Lovely post xx

    Jasmine | https://jasminelaurenfancy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! The sets are super cute and they have something to everyone’s tastes! Thank-you gorgeous xx

      Delete
  3. That bra is just absolutely stunning! I love pretty lingerie!

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bra and dotty top are really pretty. I've also been loving flowers during February. they're just something lovely to have!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree with you! They make a room smell and look so pretty!

      Delete
  5. I love that Mac lipstick shade!! *-* And that bra from Asos is soo delicate but sexy! I should take a look at their lingerie section!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. That moment when you find two lip products in your collection that go well together... That's just the best thing, right? :D
    I bet that lipstick looks gorgeous. I'm never brave enough to wear a red on my lips!

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just the best!? It's such a muted down red though - I wouldn't feel so brave wearing it out if it was a bright red, but it is truly lovely. If you ever find yourself in Mac definitely swatch it! :-)

      Delete

© amberatlanta. Design by FCD.