Bonfire Inspired

Saturday 4 November 2017


Bonfire night is tomorrow (!!!) and it's one of the things I look forward too each and every year. Something about standing around, out in the cold, wearing every jumper, scarf and pair of socks that you own that brings me such joy. I took inspiration from all of the warm and smouldering colours that I associate with bonfire night. 


Starting off, I used the Morphe 305M (no surprise) palette and blended a bright orange colour into the crease and up towards my eyebrow. Next I took a deeper orange shade and blended this shade directly into the crease. To add further depth, I took a red eyeshadow and blended this shade into the middle of the crease only using a windscreen wiper motion. Secondly, I took the shade 'Hot Chocolate', a true dark brown shade, from the Anastasia Self Made Palette. Using a 231/luxe petit crease brush from Zoeva, I blended this colour into the outer third of my eye, and my inner corner up into the crease of my eye. I then took 'Spirit Rock', a black from the same palette and placed it over 'Hot Chocolate'. 

For the cut crease look in the middle of my eye, I used the Bourjous Radiance Reveal concealer with a detailer brush from Real Techniques. I always set my concealer with powder or a light eyeshadow to allow the eyeshadow placed on top to not stick or 'cling' to the concealer. The copper shade, 'LA' on the lid is from the Kylie Jenner Burgundy Palette. My lashes are in the style #213 from Red Cherry, and I always get my lashes from here. Red Cherry lashes are so affordable and can be used multiple times before having to get rid of them. Highlight of choice was the Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop to tie in with the warm orange shades used in the eyeshadow look. 
What's your favourite part on Bonfire Night?
Amber X

(Disclaimer: I am definitely no makeup artist, I just enjoy putting makeup on my face!)

9 comments

  1. Wow! Amazing Makeup!!
    xx Nicki
    www.morningelegance.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This eye look is amazing, you are so talented! I love the look of those lashes, must add them to my wishlist!
    Grace xx
    gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much Grace! Red Cherry lashes are the best and most affordable lashes ever - definitely check them out! xx

      Delete
  3. I love your eye makeup - perfect for Autumn! x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look, you did a great job! I enjoy Cherry Lashes as well.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Jennifer! They're the best aren't they!?

      Delete

© amberatlanta. Design by FCD.