Repurchases

Friday 14 July 2017


When it comes to repurchasing beauty bits, I am quite picky. If I don't have a melt down when that product is nearly empty or all used up, then I know it's a product I can live without... I thought to share which products I have repurchased recently and definitely, cannot be without!

Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder - £29
SO many youtuber's have raved about this powder that I caved in and bought my first pot last summer. It's become something I use everyday to set concealer under my eyes and other areas of my face, and also to clean up my contour/bronzer. Only now am I buying my second pot - that's crazy! Being pricey for a powder (in my eyes) it's definitely something I can justify buying as it has, seriously, lasted that long. It's super light feeling on the skin, doesn't feel drying, and prevents creasing. 10000% worth trying if you haven't already. 

MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Shade 'Spiked' - £14.50
I have been using this eyebrow pencil for aaaages now and have never managed to find anything that even comes close. I am definitely not the best person at shaping my brows with any kind of product, but this pencil helps 100%! This colour is perfect for me (it's a rich brunette tone), it's self-sharpening which makes life so much easier, and fills in sparse areas whilst still looking natural. However I will say, the only downfall it has, is the pencil sometimes 'crumbles' and ends up snapping, wasting product :-( 

What products can't you live without?
Amber X

2 comments

  1. I really want to try that Laura Mercier powder, it sounds amazing!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommended it enough! It lasts ages so the price point is no issue for me X

      Delete

© amberatlanta. Design by FCD.