The Christmas Bedding Edit

Sunday 15 November 2020



Seeing as a lot of our usual festivities may be cancelled this year, or have already been cancelled, I have been thinking of ways to bring the Christmas joy, home. I love decorating my home surroundings as much as the next person. Nothing makes me happier than throwing Christmas at every shelf, bed frame, or banister that I see. There is something so magical and special about seeing the twinkling of lights and the glittering of festive additions. One way that I personally love to bring a splash of Christmas, is with Christmas bedding. There are so many different places that have some gorgeous pillow and duvet cases available at the moment, that I just had to share them. I feel there are options for everyone - whether you want subtlety or full on garish Christmas goodness. 


M&S

A personal favourite of mine to look for Christmas bedding. There are some really beautiful options which I have been so tempted by. I love the simplicity with this >one<. It would be such a nice way to get a bit of colour into the bedroom during the festive season. I have recently brought the PJ's for Sam of >this< print, and he bought me the same matching ones for my birthday. Part of me wants this bedding to go with them.. It's just so cute! >One< for all the plant lovers out there. This could be used easily all year around in my opinion. Love the foliage. 


H&M

H&M home have some really gorgeous things, I am sure that a lot of you will agree with me here. I have had my eye on the little acorn fitted sheet, but it has been out of stock. Although, they have >this< foliage and berries fitted sheet that would be great for getting in the Christmas spirit. Flannel brings a traditional feel to decorating for Christmas, and >this< red flannel duvet set would be a perfect addition to the bedroom if your festive decoration choices are more of the traditional kind.


Zara Home

>This< pine tree print duvet set is right up my street, plus the colour is just gorgeous. You'd definitely be feeling in the Christmas mood with this set on, and a pine scented candle burning on the bed side table - heaven. I recently purchased a tartan print fleecey throw, and >this< Christmas themed one is so gorgeous too. These are great for making your bed look more festive if you want more subtlety. They also great for snuggling up on the sofa with..


John Lewis

Another >one< if you're a fan of the festive subtlety. The gorgeous trees and individuals on their Christmas walk is similar to the one photographed above which was from M&S back in 2018. I am a massive fan. >This< cute penguin set would be perfect for the little ones.


There are so many other options to choose from - why not try Etsy, Asda, or Amazon? The list goes on.

Which bedding set is your favourite? Will you be treating yourself to any festive bedding this year?

Amber X

12 comments

  1. I never think to look for bedding on H&m and Zara, but I'll have to have a look. I've been using an old set from Dunelm for a while now, but I would love to change things up a bit. Great post xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both have some lovely bits on their websites at the moment! Definitely worth checking out. Treat yourself! Thank you lovely :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh H&M definitely have some of the best Xmas stuff at the moment!Next and Matalan are also so fab xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been so tempted to get some bits from there!xx

      Delete
  3. I love christmas bedding, I definitely need to check out some of these places for them! xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - it's such a great way of getting festive xx

      Delete
  4. What a cute bedspread! I've never seen Christmas bedding before but I like the idea! I bought the kids Christmas pyjamas this year for the first time every - they were massively reduced and just too cute to say no to, haha! I can't wait to get all my decorations out! :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We went out and did more Christmas shopping yesterday which was fun :)

    Away From The Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Can you tell that I like the colour teal? Haha. That's so cute. Bet they will look so festive wearing them together. I have brought matching pj's for the family, and can't wait to wear them all together on Christmas Eve!
      Thank you very much - hope you're having a lovely weekend too x

      Delete
  5. Soo many nice bedding sets out there, I've never really had a set Christmas bedding set but I kind of want to buy a few different ones!
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know which one you go for in the end!

      Delete
  6. Oooh, such good tips. Yours look V cute as well! I'm bought a few from La Redoute, which are really affordable, specially if they have some discounts going on. So many options in patterns but in sizes as well!


    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, they sound gorgeous! There are aren't there - which makes choosing one very difficult!

      Delete

© amberatlanta. Design by FCD.