A Box of Lush

Saturday 1 December 2018


Nothing says a cosy night in like a bath filled to the brim with bubbles, or filled with swirls of differing colours as a result of a Lush bath bomb. Am I right? Most definitely yes.. A couple of Lush picks are such a treat. Here are some that I was ever so kindly gifted for my birthday.


Twilight
I wrote a blog post on >this< bath bomb a couple of weeks back, and it's SO relaxing. It smells of lavender and creates such pretty pink and blue swirls throughout the bath as it's dissolving. If you're having trouble sleeping, or need a little extra relaxation in the evenings after work, try this one! It's perfect for just that.


Think Pink
Have you ever seen such a gorgeous shade of pink?! The Lush website describes this one as being "Softening cornflour and luxurious vanilla combine in clouds of fragrant foam - a sensual and softening embrace. Allow sunny caramel top notes to carry you away on an air of sophistication". A vanilla scent is one of my favourites, and anything that softens the skin is a bonus. I can't wait to see all the kinds of pink that this turns the bath water!


Golden Slumbers
I'd welcome anything that will help me get a better nights sleep, so this one is right up my street. Filled with lavender and camomile oil, this will no doubt make you feel sleepy and have you drift off in no time - maybe even in the bath itself. Bath oils are another great way to soften the skin, and leave you feeling refreshed and ready for anything. Not to mention that it would have a lovely smell too. Super excited to try this one when I feel I need a decent nights sleep.


Perle De Sel
A Christmas bath bomb! I love anything Christmas but have never tried any of the Lush Christmas range. This limited edition bath bomb contains salts that will help soften the skin, and rose tones that will be most relaxing. Not only does it look pretty, but I am sure that it will leave the bath water looking pretty too.


Santa 
Isn't this just the best bath bomb you've ever seen?! Oh so Christmassy. The Santa came as two bath bombs - I'm not sure if that's how he is in the shop, but he is huge! As it's a festive one, it is also limited edition, so if you want to pick him up, do it soon! He is scented with strawberries and cream, with hints of vanilla, and would most definitely last more than one bath if you chose to split him into two. The ultimate Christmas treat.


I can't wait to get stuck into this box of Lush. What're your favourite Lush picks? Have you tried any of these?
Amber X 

5 comments

  1. Such a great haul! Think Pink is such a gorgeous bath bomb, it looks amazing in the water. That Santa is insane too, it looks so good xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of all of these! Twilight sounds amazing! x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush I think it's great that they are doing their bit for the environment by using recyclable packaging and ethically sourced ingredients.

    Another brand that is currently blowing up that I'd love to hear your opinions on is White Witch Skincare, I've used them quite a lot and their regenerating organic skin balm is the one xo

    ReplyDelete

© amberatlanta. Design by FCD.