The Christmas Playlist

Monday 4 December 2017


When I was thinking of ideas for content to make for Christmas, I thought it would really be the biggest shame if I didn't include some kind of Christmas playlist. After all, what is Christmas without all of the cheesy, overplayed, and catchy Christmas songs?! Spotify really does have some great Christmas playlists already made up for you, ready to access with the click of your finger. But here are the songs that I will most definitely be listening too to get into the festive spirit. 

WHAM! - Last Christmas 
Tony Bennett - Winter Wonderland
Frank Sinatra - Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
Johnny Mathis - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Frank Sinatra - Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Band Aid - Do they know it's Christmas?
The Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick 
Elton John - Step into Christmas
Chris Rea - Driving home for Christmas
Andy Williams - It's the most wonderful time of the year
Daryl Hall and John Oates - Jingle bell rock
Bing Crosby - White Christmas
The Pogues - Fairytale of New York
Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five - Baby It's cold outside 

What's your favourite Christmas song?
Amber X

9 comments

  1. I am obsessed with Michael Buble Christmas mix these days, I play it all the time!! xx

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to give it a listen but it sounds good.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening to music is calming and relaxing for me and I enjoy every type of music. Your play list sounds great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Music is one of my favourite things ever too - I just couldn't be without it. There is a type of genre for every mood.

      Delete
  4. how how how how HOW is mariah carey - all i want for christmas not on this list?! haha thats my all time fave song ever at christmas time and basically the only one i listen to on repeat!

    do love a spot of the old buble too!

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind that one, but I just find that it gets on my nerves as it is played so much!

      Delete

© amberatlanta. Design by FCD.