Cheeky Little Asos Haul

Monday 28 August 2017


When it comes to clothes shopping, it takes me ages to find pieces that I like. Then comes the debating as to whether I can see myself wearing it. If I can't see myself wearing it, it goes back onto the clothing rack. This is usually, if not always what happens whenever I attempt to go clothes shopping. It just so happened that the last time I looked on asos for some new clothing pieces to get for going back to University, I found a whole bunch of items I liked, result haha!
I'll leave links to the few items I picked up, in case you wanted to have a look yourself :-)


I have been thinking about getting a pair of Converse for a while now, but just haven't seen a style or colour that I think would suit me. Initially when I saw these on asos, I thought they were grey - when they arrived, they were not! However, I do love the colour of them (maybe even more than if they were grey) and I cant wait to wear them!




Black cami tops are just my favourite - they look good with jeans, skirts, shorts, everything! The V neck and eyelet detailing makes this cami so different to any others I have seen and it breaks up my collection of plain, black tops haha! This little cami definitely meets the 'jeans and a nice top' memo.


^ How cute does it look with Converse?!







Asos Stripe T Shirt in Baby Loop Back

Stripy tops are something that I love to thrown on with a pair of jeans. You can never have too many. I love the style of this one -  being slightly baggy, it's nothing like the other stripy tops I own. It fits well around my shoulders and isn't too tight around my wrists - this is often something I find with a lot of long sleeve tops/jumpers. I may need to get the red colour too...




What have you treated yourself too lately?
Amber X

9 comments

  1. love the eyelet details on that cami!
    jen, velvet spring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the converse, they look so comfortable. Enjoy your new pieces. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't worn them yet, but they do look comfy don't they?! Thank-you Jennifer :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely t-shirt! So glad I found your blog, followed you on Bloglovin' :)

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! Going to check out your blog now :-)

      Delete
  4. Love the colour of those Converse! I find Converse so comfortable to wear!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them converse!!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© amberatlanta. Design by FCD.