A Very Autumnal Look in Summer

Tuesday 22 August 2017


Another moment of inspiration, yay!! Not going to lie, these colours have made me really excited for autumn (trying my hardest not to wish time away). Bring on cold evenings and multi-coloured trees. 
I'd love to know if you enjoy these types of posts, I love being creative.

The shadows I used to create this look are from many different palettes (not ideal I know). I started off with the Kylie Jenner Burgundy palette using shade 'Burgundy' in the crease and Make Up Geek 'Bitten' to deepen the crease. To create the halo eye effect I put a deep purple shade from the Tarte Amazonian clay eye & cheek palette, in the very inner and outer corner of my eye.
To 'cut' my crease I used the Bourjous Radiance Reveal concealer in the colour 01 Ivory. Finally, using my finger, I pressed a gold shade from the Morphe 35W palette in the centre of my eyelid, on top of the concealer. 
I used a mixture of the Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner pen and the Maybelline Master Ink in the shade 'matte' to create the eyeliner wings. The lashes I am wearing are by Red Cherry Lashes in the style #110. I always get my lashes from here


What are you looking forward to the most about autumn?
Amber X

(Disclaimer: I am definitely no makeup artist, I just enjoy putting makeup on my face!)

4 comments

  1. I wish I could do my makeup half as well as you do yours. Beautiful choice of colours, it really does make you excited about autumn!!

    If you got some time check out my blog, I recently wrote a post all about how to save money online shopping...
    https://dolcefarhygge.blogspot.pt/2017/08/how-i-save-money-online-shopping.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Anna - that's the nicest compliment ever! I can't wait for autumn :-)

      Delete
  2. Please can you do my eye make up like this for me! You look incredible! I wish I suited those colours! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, that's so sweet of you Hannah :'-) I'd love to do your makeup hehe! X

      Delete

© amberatlanta. Design by FCD.