Soft Golden Eye

Friday 10 February 2017



To create this look I used the Morphe 350M palette for the shades in my crease, and the outer v shape of my eye. For the eyelid I used the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop with a wet brush to intensify the highlight.
I used a mixture of the Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner pen and the Maybelline Master Ink in the shade matte to create the eyeliner flicks.
The lashes I am wearing are by Red Cherry (my favourite brand of lashes - they're so affordable and can be used multiple times) in the style #413. I always get my lashes from here.


What products do you like to use for a golden eyeshadow look?
Amber X

(Disclaimer: I am definitely no makeup artist, I just enjoy putting makeup on my face haha!)

2 comments

© amberatlanta. Design by FCD.